Welcome to the BlackListedSociety - [BLS].
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Donations
    $ 160.00
    Thanks
    im happy to play on anything

so lets just do it

is it hard to do

do i need uni degree?

if so im happy to buy one

Donations
    $ 2570.96
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 656 Posts
    Awards Retired Staff Member (RSM) - The RSM Award is given out to Senior Members which have served part of our development teams and assisted in the running and growth of the community. Forever we will be thankful for the time and effort placed in helping us develop BlackListedSociety
    It's no harder than you find it now. It just gives you more options and overall can make things easier/fun.

Donations
    $ 2570.96
    Thanks
    Awards Retired Staff Member (RSM) - The RSM Award is given out to Senior Members which have served part of our development teams and assisted in the running and growth of the community. Forever we will be thankful for the time and effort placed in helping us develop BlackListedSociety
    Quote Originally Posted by killerbillybob View Post
    i was having a look at some of the FTB modpacks to see which i would want and i went on the forums and found this:

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thre...delines.18250/

so we could actually make up our own private modpack on the ftb launcher that we can use, it would make it easier for us to have things that we want and change it around abit if we want to

that page has all the details needed on it todo it. the mod spreadsheet link on that page has 687 mods on it, not all are useable but still a huge selection

p.s. i know im giving ideas that take more effort but it would be better for us in the long run
    The original plan was to make a custom mod pack. However with all the new people playing Minecraft now, I personally think it will be easier on them to use a pre made mod pack that has plenty of tutorials on youtube. A lot of people play the Direwolf20 mod packs and he himself does a great let's play.

I'm definitely keen on working on our own mod pack! But let's give everyone a chance to check out some of the mods in the Direwolf20 pack so they know what they want in our own mod pack?

Donations
    $ 0.00
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by proxi_au View Post
    The original plan was to make a custom mod pack. However with all the new people playing Minecraft now, I personally think it will be easier on them to use a pre made mod pack that has plenty of tutorials on youtube. A lot of people play the Direwolf20 mod packs and he himself does a great let's play.

I'm definitely keen on working on our own mod pack! But let's give everyone a chance to check out some of the mods in the Direwolf20 pack so they know what they want in our own mod pack?

alrighty, sounds good to me. i just wanna make a forcefield round my base... and not accidentally invert it killing myself and breaking the server like last time

5. The Following User Says Thank You to killerbillybob For This Useful Post:

proxi_au  (19th January 2015)

Donations
    $ 975.00
    Thanks
    Ok, i'll have a chat with Omen about jabba's server, and i'll setup a direwolf server temporarily.

Donations
    $ 0.00
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unit-02.nz View Post
    Ok, i'll have a chat with Omen about jabba's server, and i'll setup a direwolf server temporarily.
    cool, for those of you who havent used the FTB launcher before. the first thing u want todo when u get it is go into ur settings and adjust the ram allocation. i kinda go overboard with mine as i set it to 10gb

but im pretty sure 3gb or 4gb will be enough for the modpack we are using

8. The Following User Says Thank You to killerbillybob For This Useful Post:

proxi_au  (19th January 2015)

Donations
    $ 975.00
    Thanks
    Change of plan, The Jabbajaws' box isn't up to scratch. Will have a chat with proxi. Might look at sorting the host sooner!

Donations
    $ 285.00
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 627 Posts
    you know id like you to have everyone inside your box trashing the joint and see how you feel. sore...sore

11. The Following User Says Thank You to berserkus313 For This Useful Post:

Unit-02.nz  (18th January 2015)

Donations
    $ 2570.96
    Thanks
    Just found that there is like a million settings that I can change in all the mods for Direwolf20... Going through them now and I'm looking for some interesting settings

Donations
    $ 0.00
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by proxi_au View Post
    Just found that there is like a million settings that I can change in all the mods for Direwolf20... Going through them now and I'm looking for some interesting settings
    enable waypoint teleporting i say, makes it easier to get to places u been before without having to run forever

Thread Information